Data Protection Declaration
Responsible for the data processing is:
When you visit our website or use our services, the device that you use to access the page automatically transmits log data (connection data) to the servers of our Internet service provider. Log information includes the IP address of the device used to access the website or service, the type of browser you access, the website you have previously visited, your system configuration, and the date and time information. We store IP addresses only to the extent necessary to provide our services. Otherwise, the IP addresses are deleted or anonymized. We store your IP address when visiting our website for a maximum of 7 days to detect and ward off attacks.
Basically, every website uses session cookies. Session cookies temporarily save the Internet call and are deleted when the browser is closed. This type of cookie does not store any information about the user.
Contact via contact form, e-mail or telephone
Scope: As far as you contact us by e-mail, telephone or social media and provide us with personal data, this data will be automatically processed and processed to process your request in our house. This data is only processed for correspondence with you. A transfer of your data to third parties is not.
Purpose: We need your name to be able to address you in our response. We need your e-mail address to answer your request. We need your phone number to fulfill your callback request.
Legal basis: : The legal basis for the above-mentioned use of the data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR
Deletion: The personal data collected by us will be deleted if they are no longer required. We check the requirement every 2 years. You can also revoke the data processing at any time.
Prevention: You can prevent the storage and processing of your personal data by refraining from using the contact options.
Your rights as a user of our online presence according to the DSGVO
- Right to information: According to Art. 15 GDPR, you can request a confirmation as to whether and which personal data we process from you. In addition, you may provide us free of charge with information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition , the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us. You also have the right to know whether your personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If so, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
- Right to correction: According to Art. 16 GDPR, you may request the correction of incorrect or complete incomplete personal data stored with us and you.
- Right to cancellation: According to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, as far as we do not need their processing for the following purposes:
- to fulfill a legal obligation,
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; or
- for the purposes of the cases of public interest referred to in Article 17 (3) (c) and (d) of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction: According to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- the processing of your data is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and instead demand the restriction of the use of the data.
- we no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you do need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- you have lodged an objection against the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, but it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons that justified us despite your objection to further processing outweigh your rights.
- Right to information: If you have asserted the right of rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing to us, we are obliged to notify all recipients who have been disclosed to you personal data concerning the correction or deletion of the data or their request Notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
- Right to Data Portability: In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that we obtain the personal data relating to you which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right of appeal:: According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For this you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters.
According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time to us. The revocation you have declared does not alter the legality of the processing of your personal data until the revocation.
Right of Objection
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you, which is based on a balance of interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), for reasons that arise from your particular situation. This is especially the case if the data processing is not required to fulfill a contract. If you exercise your right of objection, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove to you that compelling legitimate reasons for data processing outweigh your interests and rights.
Regardless of the above, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
You should address your objection to the above-mentioned contact address of the responsible person.
We also apply state-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures to comply with data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.